Thursday, April 22, 2010

Awesome "A Nightmare On Elm Street" Motion Poster


The popularity of motion posters are souring ever since Terminator Salvation started it. I think. Maybe it was that Spiderman 3 poster where the suit changes from the original to the black symbiote suit. Anyway, here is yet another one, and in my opinion, the scariest one yet, featuring Freddy Krueger, played by Jackie Earle Haley. The marketing promotion of A Nightmare On Elm Street is fantastic and I applaud every one of them.

At first, I was hesitant to think that this movie would do great, even with the always awesome Jackie Earle Haley playing the villainous Krueger. But as the marketing team promoted the movie more with the posters, trailers and TV spots, the more I believe that this movie will kick ass. Movie marketing has become more important nowadays, and I am a big fan of that, because what they did with this movie and also The Losers, I'm already sold. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment