Monday, April 5, 2010

News: Chris Evans Talks Captain America


Recently confirmed by Marvel Studios that he will indeed star as Steve Rogers AKA Captain America in The First Avenger: Captain America, Chris Evans finally discusses his role at The Losers panel at WonderCon last weekend.

When asked why he took the role, he said, "I think Marvel is doing a lot of good things right now, and it's a fun character. Even if it wasn't a comic book. I think the story of Steve Rogers is great. He's a great guy. Even if it was just a script about anybody, I would probably want to do it. So it wasn't necessarily about the comic itself"

Pretty honest I gotta say, and he's taking a big sacrifice as an actor with this move, nine films for only $300,000 each. I just hope he does well with the role and will solidify him as a major movie star.

The film is set for July 22, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment